9/11/14

8 items... 5 outfits


This time I bring five outfits with 8 pieces, also I use hats, necklaces and handbags, I don't include in the list because I think it will depend on your tastes. I chose basic colors because they are the easiest to wear and I'm sure we all have some of these clothes. 

I hope you learn to take advantage of your closet and don't forget to tell me which is your favorite outfit and if you use any of these outfits, send me a photo on any of my social networks that I leave here.


Twitter @CurlyGlow


The items that we'll use: 
  1. White Shirt 
  2. Basic T-shirt (white or black) 
  3. Blazer (your favorite color)
  4. Sweatershirt gray 
  5. Jeans 
  6. Leather leggins 
  7. Black boots 
  8. Sneakers 
____________________

En esta ocasión les traigo 5 outfits con 8 piezas para complementarlos utilice sombreros, collares y por supuesto bolsos

, éstos no los incluí en la lista pues considero que dependerá de sus gustos. Escogí colores básicos pues son los más fáciles de combinar y que estoy segura todas tenemos alguna de estas prendas.


Espero que les sirva para sacarle provecho a su clóset y no olviden decirme cuál fue su favorito y si utilizan alguno mandenme una foto en cualquiera de mis redes sociales que les dejo aquí abajito.


Esta es la lista de las prendas que vamos a utilizar:
  1. Camisa Blanca
  2. T-shirt básica (blanca o negra)
  3. Blazer de tu color favorito 
  4. Sweatershirt gris 
  5. Jeans
  6. Leggins de cuero
  7. Botines negros
  8. Tenis converse
Outfit 1


This outfit is one of my favorites, I love how the gray are complemented by camel blazer is ideal for a meeting.

El clima en la Ciudad de México ha estado súper loco y ya estamos regresando a las mañanas frías, creo que es una buena opción pero esperaría un poco más para usarla. Este outfit fue uno de mis favoritos, me encanta como se complementan el gris con el blazer camel, es ideal para una reunión.

Outfit 2

The necklace makes highlight the look, I choose boots for those rainy days.

El collar hace que resalte todo el look, puse botas para evitar que con las tardes lluviosas nos mojemos además de que es un tacón súper bajito que te harán lucir espectacular sin cansarte.
Outfit 3

Leather leggings, basic t-shirt and camel blazer, I think is a perfect combination! The hat is a chic touch.

Leggins de cuero, t-shirt básica y blazer camel, me parecen una ¡combinación perfecta! El sombrero le da un toque más chic.



Outfit 4

A white shirt and a pair of jeans are also an option to go out with your friends.  The sneakers makes the look less formal.

Camisa blanca, jeans también es una opción  para salir con tus amigas, los converse lo hacen ver menos formal y de nuevo el collar hace que cambie por completo el look.


Outfit 5

I know that the blazer is almost in all the outfits but it's a good choice that makes you look super chic and feminine, the blazer wrap up and you don't have to wear the typical sweater or jacket. In this case we can see that even with only one accessory (sunglasses), the look is amaizing!.

Disculpen mi insistencia en poner un blazer a la mayoría de los outfits pero considero que son una buena opción que te hace ver súper chic y femenina además de abrigarte y no recurrir al típico sweater o chamarra. En este caso podemos ver que incluso con tan sólo un accesorio (lentes), el look va tomando más forma.

Xx
 Carla

45 comments:

  1. Me encantaron todos los outfits¡¡ saludos¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I think they´re very useful outfits to go to the office for example.

    thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute outfit!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great post and I loved all of the outfits!

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment and observation on GFC and Fb. I also observe;)

    http://zakochanawpasji.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great! :)
    I looove white tees!!! Very cool styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ALL the outfits!
    Casual but still classy :) Great job!

    Keep in touch
    x isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ensemble and I really love them. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips to make the most of your wardrobe. And you reminded me that I need a caramel-brown blazer ;)
    Happy weekend dear and thx for the follow back
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post love the idea! Thanks for visiting my blog,
    Beth :)

    cakeandcouturexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. they all are gorgeus!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a lovely blog. This post is great, its a fantastic styling options.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute choices!! I love the boots :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I am now following you on Bloglovin'.
    Would love you to follow back --
    http://bloglovin.com/blog/6300805

    Jessie || All Things Beautiful - X

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello, wonderful blog!
    I just signed up, if you like pass me by http://whitetulips01.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Am already following you, please follow back. GFC/Bloglovin/G+
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the collection of amazing looks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute items, I have followed you with GFC and Bloglovin, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a lovely blog.Love the style collages.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC//Bloglovin/G+?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! I've just followed via GFC & bloglovin, please do the same for me soon!

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  21. The hat and the blazer are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there,
    thanks for your comment. I really like this post with all those outfits. It's a nice idea to write a mix and match post.
    I'm following you on bloglovin now :)
    x Hannah
    http://lavieenroseger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love outfit 4, such nice outfits! Thank you for stopping by blog :) I've followed you on gfc and bloglovin so please could you kindly follow me back x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your choices! Blazers and hats are my favorite right now for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post. Love your blog! :) Following

    xo. Jilli

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4894969
    www.justjilli.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these kinds of combinations! Such a smart way to save money and make it look like you have more clothes! I followed you on Bloglovin by the way, your blog is so cute and creative :D

    Tiffany
    heartshrooms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey honey, thanks for visiting my blog, would you like to follow each other ? please let me know

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all of these!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. great outfits ,sure that i would like follow each other , i follow u as in&out on gfc hope u do the same for me kisses
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the outfits, I followed your blog hunny

    http://www.iwearmyownstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, of course I'd love to follow you! just followed you, follow back? adele x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great idea! Love the outfits!

    http://summertimebeauty86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I've followed you on bloglovin and I'm glad I did because you have a great sense of style!

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. me encantaron los sets, inspo total :) te acabo de seguir en instagram, bloglovin y gfc, espero que tambien me sigas!
    que tengas una linda semana :)
    xo,
    Flor / Florencia's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  37. You're got a nice blog, i like it :) And it's in two languages, mine is the same, only in english and russian :)

    wickedfriday.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love all of these outfits that you picked out here! Now following you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great post! Every outfit works so well together, gotta love those basics!!! :)

    xo. Jilli

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4894969
    www.justjilli.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Love these outfits! I've followed you on bloglovin and google friend connect as requested! If you could follow me back I'd really appreciate it :)

    K xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  41. Pretty sure these are all on my must have list too! ! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Now following!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  43. i love this type of posts!! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...