9/3/14

August Favorites...




This time I bring you my favorites products. As you know I have curly hair (one of the reasons for the name of the blog) so I am constantly looking for products that can prevent frizz on my hair and get healthy. My first favorite is this John Frieda's sprayf frizz-easy, I use it when my hair is still wet and gets more shape to my curls.
____________


En esta ocasión les traigo cuáles fueron mis productos favoritos de agosto.
Como sabrán tengo el cabello rizado (una de las razones del nombre del blog) así que constantemente estoy en búsqueda de productos que puedan evitar el frizz en mi cabello y dejarlo manejable, así que mi primer favorito es este spray de frizz-easy de John Frieda, lo uso cuando el cabello aún esta húmedo y logra que mis rizos tengan más forma.











Another favorite is the perfume of Ralph Lauren "Big Pony", I'm a fan of sweet scents, so it's one of my favorites. 
____________

Otro de mis favoritos es el perfume Big Pony de Ralph Lauren: soy fan de los aromas dulces y este no me decepciona, es uno de mis favoritos!

















Eos Lip balm, In Mexico we don't have available eos at the supermarket,  so during a trip I made to the United States this year and buy it, I have not been disappointed as they leave a good amount moisturizes lips.
____________

Lip balm de la marca Eos, tengo tiempo buscándolos y en México no se consiguen en Walmart así que durante un viaje que hice este año a EEUU y lo compre, no me han decepcionada ya que dejan una buena cantidad que hidrata los labios. 














Last but not least, the Argan oil of Morocco, from about 3 years ago I gave the obsession to ley my hair grow, finally my dream came true but I have to care and with argan oil my hair is hydrate. 

____________

Mi último favorito es el Argan oil of morocco, desde hace aproximadamente 3 años me dio la obsesión por dejar crecer mi cabello, por fin logre que llegará por debajo del busto, con el aceite de argan he logrado que mis puntas estén un poco más hidratas, pues tienden a resecarse con mayor facilidad que un cabello lacio. 







Thanks for reading and let me know some products i'll have to try!. 
____________

Gracias por leer! 

13 comments:

  1. nice post
    thanks for sharing

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice products! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the John Frieda Styling Spray, it's so lovely isn't it? I seem to love all of their products really xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My august fav is Rimmel stay matte primer its great to use with or without makeup.. great post!

    www.shoprunwaykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love big pony number 2! It smells identical to Someday by Justin Bieber, so if you ever can't get your hands on the Ralph Lauren, just get Bieber and lie! haha. (I only know this because I work in fragrance, I'm not obsessed with Justin Bieber)

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EOS lip balms are great <3
    Check out my blog? We can follow each other if you want, just leave me a comment!

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely products! I really like Eos Lip balms, too bad we don't have them here :)

    Thank you for the follow, I followed you back via GFC and Bloglovin! xx

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post & lovely Blog!:-)
    I follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back♥
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice favs! I love the EOS lipbalm too! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm following back now too so keep in touch :)

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enamorada de tus favoritos de agosto y el perfume mmm el mejor buenas noches hermosaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also use the Argan Oil of Morocco and I love it! Ill have to try the rest. Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey girl, follow me on blog lovin, https://www.bloglovin.com/laurajonesbeauty. Ps. love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...