10/31/14

Autumn wishlist




I love the fall but especially winter, I love to wear boots, coats and hats. I regularly visit the websites of the stores to see the new items and maybe i can have an idea of what i probably buy, for this reason I made this wishlist, also because when i visit this sites, i discovered Raise. If you don't know what it is, let me explain you. Raise is the site that offers discounted gift cards from differents stores as Forever21, Topshop, Zara, H&M and more! You can buy for 15% off their valued price also if you have extra gift cards you can sell them. This is a great opportunity for those who love shopping and always want to take something extra but the budget did not allow you. So why no try it?

  1. Geo stitched blanket scarf from TopShop: I love how this types of scarf look and I think they are another alternative to protect us from the cold. 
  2. coat from Forever21: I fall in love when i see it, the coat has 3/4 sleeves so you can use with something under the coat if where you live is very cold. 
  3. Bag from Forever21: I loved the color and I think the size of the bag is perfect. 
  4. Lipstick Diva and Ciber by Mac: I love how the dark colors look, so I'll definitely encourage buying. 
  5. Burgundy skirt from Forever21: It is a must have for this fall/winter, it doesn't matter the color or shape.
  6. They're Real mascara: I read wonder things about this mascara so I have to try it!.



_______________


Amo esta temporada del año, me encanta el otoño pero en especial el invierno, me encantan las botas, usar capas, abrigos y gorros. Regularmente visito los sitios web de las tiendas para ver que nuevos artículos tienen y además de que me da una idea de que es lo que quiero comprar y no acabar comprando otras cosas (como siempre jiji), por esta razón hice esta wishlist.

Espero poder ir comprandolas poco a poco o encontrar algo parecido, para poder usarlas estos meses en los que ya comienza a hacer un poco más de frío.

1. Poncho de TopShop: Me encanta como se ven y creo que son súper versátiles además de que es otra alternativa para protegernos del frío.

2. Abrigo de Forever21: Como ya les dije amo los abrigos para estas estaciones y este me encantó por que es 3/4 y puedes utilizarlo con algo debajo para abrigarte más si es que donde vives hace mucho frío o utilizarlo normal. 

3. Bolsa de Forever21: Me encantó el color y considero que el tamaño de la bolsa es perfecto para utilizarla de diario.

4. Lipstick Diva y Ciber de Mac: Me encanta como se ven los colores oscuros , así que definitivamente me voy a animar a comprarlos.

5. Falda burgundy de Forever21: Para invierno debes tener una falda de piel sintética, no importa el color o la forma. Te será súper útil estos meses. 

6. They're real mascara: He leído maravillas de esta máscara y me ha ganado la curiosidad así que en definir a debo comprarla.


15 comments:

  1. nice selection:)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/09/zielono-mi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wishlist!

    Happy weekend doll :D
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu selección de prendas y accesorios!! Son todos fabulosos. El poncho es precioso.
    Besos :)

    http://www.etlittlethings.com/
    Instagram: etlittlethings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection. I see that you want to concentrate on the dark wine colors this Autumn, and they look amazing on anyone.

    I recently updated my blog and changed its name, therefore I had to create a new blog on bloglovin. If you could try and check it out and maybe follow me that would be awesome.

    http://eccentricerudite.blogspot.com/

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wishlist! I’ve nominated you for one lovely blog award-
    www.mylattedays.com

    Love Sally :-) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these outfits, so pretty!! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very cute wishlist!
    I love it the number 1
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. me encanta la capa y también la falda de piel, soy adicta a ellas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I really want that scarf, it's just adorable, plus the pattern is awesome. And that coat looks super comfortable. I have been wanting MAC Rebel and Hot Tahiti for sometime now, and you have helped me realize that I just need to get them. Great post.
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sweetie. Do you want to follow each other? I always follow back.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post! I l love the colors of everything. My fav pieces are nubmer 2 and 5. I just bought the Cyber lipstick, I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...