9/22/14

Burgundy color





Hoy comienza el otoño, así que para esta ocasión te traigo un outfit con el color del año burgundy o borgoña en colaboración con mi amiga Gloryblogger (http://elestiloimporta.blogspot.mx/), te invito a que pases por su blog .

El color burgundy es un color perfecta para otoño/invierno pero debemos tener un poco de cuidado al momento de combinarlo, personalmente me gusta como luce con gris, negro y azul marino, también es posible combinarlo con beige pero te reocmendaria usarlo en zapatos o alguna chaqueta. 
__________

Hello ladies! This time I bring you an outfit with the color of the year: Burgundy. This post is a collaboration with my friend Gloryblogger, I invite you to stop in her blog.


The color burgundy is perfect for fall/winter but we have to be a little careful when we stylish, personally I like how it looks with gray, black and navy blue but I can't leave out the beige color.






Una falda borgoña, un sweater gris y de complemento unos sneakers negros, es el outfit ideal para ir a la escuela o salir con tus amigas. 

Espero que te haya gustado y como se que el otoño/invierno esta cerca y no quiero que te congeles, aquí te dejo una segunda opción. 
__________

A burgundy skirt, a gray sweater and a pair of black sneakers, this look is perfect   to go to school or to go out with your friends.

I hope you enjoyed it and I leave you a second option because I know winter time is close. 



Considero que un pantalón de este color ya se volvió un básico desde el año pasado, puedes encontrar en Zara o Bershka. Los botines beige y el reloj hacen que el look no se vea aburrido con tanto negro y obviamente el chaleco te va a proteger del frío que poco a poco comienza a sentirse. 

¿Cuál fue tu favorito?  
__________

The beige boots makes the outfit look different and not boring. The vest will protect you from the cold that gradually begins to feel.

Which one is your favorite? 



4 comments:

  1. Love your sets. Very inspirational.

    Would you mind taking a look to my new post? It's about my first advertising deal for bloggers and maybe it's something for you :) Click here for more information.

    xx
    Keep in touch
    Happy week
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burgundy clothing. But I love the shade of those pants!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girlie,

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award, here are the details, check 'em out!

    http://styleonpoint.com/2014/09/liebster1

    Rubi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this color! <3 <3 <3

    http://cenerentolaeraceliaca.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...